ENSURING WE PROVIDE THE CLIENT WITH ROBUST AND CONCISE INFORMATION
- With our due diligence service, we can provide on-site or desktop site access appraisals for potential developments with supporting preliminary designs and documentation to support planning and business case applications.
- Our feasibility studies acquire data i.e. traffic surveys, parking surveys, strategic modelling, bus route time tabling etc, to assess the viability of your proposed project. With short and long-term options with costings to assist in selecting a suitable solution.
- Predominantly assisting architects and developers, we can provide highway and traffic design input and review of a site masterplan providing solutions with site access, visibility, parking issues etc to national and local highway authority requirements
- We can assist with refuted transport-related document submissions with comprehensive rebuttal information to support your reapplication. We can submit robust technical information and undertake negotiations on your behalf to provide a suitable outcome.
- With a solid relationship with clients nationwide, we support their planning applications with transport statements & assessments including associated TRICS data, site access layouts, sustainable transport information, traffic modelling etc. Our well-received reports provide robust traffic scenarios, forecasts, and potential measures to promote sustainable development. We pride ourselves in providing the local authority with strong and accurate information to ensure we sustain our high approval rate.
- Our travel plans provide long-term management strategies for sustainable travel use aspart of the proposed or existing development use. Based on the evidence of the expected development transport impacts, our travel plans set measures to promote and encourage sustainable travel i.e. promoting walking and cycling. We can under take travel plans from the framework through to the monitoring stage if required.
'Excellent and very professional service provided by Ayen Consulting to support our Local Plan objection. Efficient data collection with robust analysis and clear presentation in a comprehensive technical report; all completed within a very tight timescale.'
Bildeston Parish Council, Suffolk, UK